DCWV August Sketch Challenge

How is it August already?.  Seriously I blinked and missed the Summer!.  This week will be the start of the 'Back to School' prep in my house, I must admit though that I am secretly looking forward to the kids heading back to school.  My youngest will have longer school hours so that means more creative time for me (that's the dream) but in reality you may find me procrastinating, clock watching and fretting about what is happening in the school.

Righty ho on with the show, this months DCWV Sketch Challenge will be live shortly and you can take part, create a layout or card using the sketches on the DCWV blog and you could bag some crafty goodies.  Here are my layout and card for the August Challenge.





Products Used

DCWV 'Seaside Yacht' 12 x 12
DCWV 'Honey Chic' 12 x 12
Xyron Adhesive Products
American Crafts Twine
American Crafts 'Thickers'


( DCWV products were provided as part of the DCWV Design Team )



I'm also on facebook if you want to stop by and say hi !

See you again soon.





Comments

Popular Posts