DCWV Christmas Village Project Stack

When I was a little girl (OK I still do) I loved looking at the Christmas Window displays in local stores, those little houses and village diorama's made Christmas magical.  Every year since then I promised myself I would make my own diorama but being totally swamped with Christmas preparations leaves me with little time to hand make all those little houses and scenery.......until now !!!

I squealed with delight when I opened a special package from DCWV containing their latest Christmas Project Stacks such as DIY Project Stack Ornaments, DIY Project Stack Favor Boxes in Christmas and Winter, Christmas Wall Decals and my absolute favorite .....



This stack has 16 ready to assemble die cut houses, stores, churches, trees, reindeer, seven glitter sheets and many of the houses have glitter too, you will love this stack.

It comes with instructions and is so simple to assemble, 


All pieces have clearly marked cut and fold lines, I love how the print overlaps the cut line so if you veer of the line you are still within the print and the best part is the fold lines are subtle and barely visible once they have been scored and folded them so they don't spoil the look of the buildings once assembled.  The snowy elements are fabulously glittery and festive.  The Trees and Reindeer are chipboard making them super sturdy and are quickly assembled by simply slotting the pieces together.


Make it a family event and get everyone together to create your village.

I have started my village and wanted to share with you some of my progress so far.  I used my Xyron Mega Runner and Xyron 3" Sticker Maker to assemble the Church, this saves a lot of time as their is no time waster waiting on glue to dry and it is so clean.


I am tempted to add lights to the interior of the church when I have it secured to the base board.


The trees slot together, I will also be using these as part of my table setting on Christmas Day, I am going to add some gems.


How cute ate these, I gotta buy some flocking powder ASAP, I think these would look gorgeous hanging from the Christmas Tree too.


So this is it so far, I cannot wait to make the whole village and display it in my window.


Thanks so much for stopping by today, make sure to follow DCWV for more amazing inspirations and creativity

I'm also on facebook and if you want to stop by and say hi !


See you again soon.


Comments

  1. This is so wonderful! I have ALWAYS love Christmas villages as well and think this is so sweet. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments subject to moderation.

Popular Posts